BOOKINGS and PAYMENT
- Bookings for next course take place 2 weeks before current term finishes.
- Renewals will be sent via e-mail. To make sure you received all information on time you will also be notified by text. Please do contact KOI SWIM SCHOOL ASAP if you experiencing any difficulties in getting our e-mails.
- All payments must be done up front.
- To secure your place please pay within 5 days from receiving enrolment/renewal email. Please note KOI SWIM SCHOOL will hold your place until 5th day of the bookings. If payment is not received on time your place will be offered to someone from our waiting list or advertised to new swimmers.
- Private lessons must be paid in full at least 24hrs prior to scheduled lesson time.
- KOI SWIM SCHOOL accepts only cash and bank transfer as payment method.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking please note that KOI SWIM SCHOOL can only provide refunds if you cancel up to 5 days before the start of your course. Please note you will be charged £30 cancellation fee. Unattended course or classes will not be refunded under ANY circumstances.
- Private lessons are subject to different conditions. 24 hrs notice must be received by KOI SWIM SCHOOL, otherwise full amount is charged and non refundable.
- In case of class cancellation due to pool closure or other events beyond KOI SWIM SCHOOL control, a make - up class will be offered or refund provided.
MAKE UP CLASSES
- Make up class is a service offered subject to availability, KOI SWIM SCHOOL offers no assurance that it will be able to book them.
- Catch up sessions are only offered if your child misses a class due to illness or injury. Those cannot be re-scheduled or transferred over to the next course.
- If you wish to be offered a make up session minimum of 8 hours notice must be given if you cannot attend your regular class.
VENUE and CHANGING ROOMS
- Parking is free of charge. Check with a member of Savannah Splash Pool & Gym for barrier code to exit car park.
- Please ‘sign in’ at the leisure reception desk on entry to the club and ‘sign out’ when leaving. This is a standard procedure in case of an emergency.
- No running or eating in Savannah Splash Pool & Gym at all times. Special request: please do NOT bring raisons/rice cakes into changing rooms and pool area. In contact with water they can get terribly sticky and it’s hard to remove them from the floor.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. KOI SWIM SCHOOL doesn’t take any responsibility for unsupervised children while you wait for the class or after the class finishes.
- Please leave your buggy outside changing rooms. Please keep all personal belongings with you. KOI SWIM SCHOOL doesn’t take any responsibility for the loss and damage of any personal belongings.
- Do not change your child on raised surfaces.
- Please follow Hotel and Savannah Splash Pool & Gym rules when attending the class. That includes all the areas at the venue.
POOL AREA and HEALTH & SAFETY
- No outdoor footwear allowed on pool side – if you wish to keep your shoes on please ask a member of Savannah Splash Pool & Gym if shoe covers are available.
- Please keep noises to minimum while waiting for the class. It does distract both swimmers and teachers.
- Parents/Carers are fully responsible for providing safe supervision at all times to children attending KOI SWIM SCHOOL classes. This includes: all areas outside Savannah Splash Pool & Gym, changing rooms, poolside, pool premises.
- Depth of the water is 1.2 m
- Please shower before entering the pool. The best way to reduce the risk of bringing in nasty germs (such as cryptosporidium) is by having everyone showered before entering the pool. It reduces the load that the chlorine has to react to. Chlorine can be more efficient when it doesn't have as much to break down.
- Before entering the pool please make sure your child did go to the toilet.
- To start your class on time make sure your child is fully ready to get in the water (tie the hair up, goggles on)
- Carers must be present at the poolside during the class at all times or nominate another adult if otherwise. KOI SWIM SCHOOL teacher must be advised of any changes. It is Carers' responsibility for placing their children into KOI’s teacher care at the start of each class and collecting them at the end of the lesson.
- Swimming may take place during class only, under the supervision of an instructor. Free swim in the empty areas of the pool is NOT ALLOWED. KOI SWIM SCHOOL would highly appreciate if everyone respect that policy at all times.
*** If you wish to use the pool outside your class hours you are welcome to use Savannah Splash Pool & Gym ‘pay as you go’ service
a) Payment must be done at Savannah Splash’s reception desk before entering the pool.
b) All children must be accompanied by an adult Unsupervised children in the water will be ask to leave the pool immediately.
d) Please inform an instructor upon your arrival that you have paid.
Children under 7y old must not use Jacuzzi. Explaining that: small children have a different body temperature regulation system than adults and they will overheat much more quickly (which may cause hyperthermia and other harmful effects). Also, high temperatures promote the growth of bacteria. An earful of the water can lead to an ear infection, especially if your child is already prone to them.
- If your child is NOT potty trained, she/he must wear a ‘Happy Nappy’ over their ‘Huggies Little Swimmer’. KOI SWIM SCHOOL highly recommend specifically those nappies as they are purely the best available protection on the market. Any leaks from a nappy might cause pool closure for at least few hours. Please note you won’t be allowed to enter the class without requested protection.
- Please inform your instructor before starting the class if you or your child have any medical condition
- If you require any special assistance during the class always feel free to ask your instructor.
DAY and TIME of your class
- In the event of class become too small to run KOI SWIM SCHOOL reserves the right to amalgamate your class with another at most convenient day and time for all participants ; offer different class individually to each swimmer ; or with regret cancel the class.
- Please do not turn up for the class if either, you or your child is suffering from the following:
- any contagious disease
- fever, flu, runny noses, sore throats and open wounds, ear infection, skin infection
- a diarrhoea or vomiting illness - please allow 48 hours before returning to your class
KOI SWIM SCHOOL reserves the right to refuse entry into the pool for any health reason
- KOI SWIM SCHOOL takes Child Protection very seriously and therefore you understand that at no point during your session will photography and filming be allowed
CHANGE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please be aware that our current T&C might change from time to time. You will be always notified by e-mail of any changes being made. You have right not to accept them by writing to us within 7 days from receiving an update.